£22000-26000 per annum
13 June 2023
A leading national Commercial Law firm has an opportunity for an EL/PL Claims Paralegal to join their team in Liverpool city centre.
You will be providing assistance with the running of a caseload of pre litigated EL/PL files within the team.
You will be working on a variety of cases with duties including -
- Running a pre litigated caseload
- Management of claims portal
- Assisting with general case management, legal research, drafting of witness statements and reports to clients and preparation for court hearings
- Attending client meetings to support fee earners
- Assisting with the instruction of Counsel and experts
- Responding promptly and accurately to correspondence and telephone enquiries from clients and other parties
- Achieving set financial and chargeable targets
- Supporting the teams business development activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous work experience as a Paralegal within this area
- Good knowledge of the claims portal
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong knowledge of CPR rules
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work to strict timescales, good time management skills.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is competitive, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply. Dont worry if you dont have an up to date CV, get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to discuss further.