£35000-38000 per annum
14 June 2023
One of Lancashires leading High Street law firms is in the market to recruit an NQ - 1 year PQE Family Solicitor to deal with a caseload of privately funded divorce and children cases.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under supervision, for handling a caseload of family and matrimonial work with an emphasis on divorce. Some experience of dealing with children arrangements is must.
The firms work is 100% privately funded and as such candidates with this kind of contemporary family experience will be prioritised.
The small team (3 fee earners) is led by one of the regions most respected Family Solicitors and anybody who joins he firm will need to be able to offer the very best in Family Law advice.
The majority of the firms clients are local and as such anybody who joins will be expected to become involved in networking and the ongoing marketing of the firm.
In return the person who comes on board will have an enviable client base, great work, training and a competitive financial package. The firms office is ideally located within easy commute of Liverpool, Southport, St Helens and Formby.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire. We help build the careers of legal professionals across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- Its really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We wont spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)