Wills, Tax and Trusts Paralegal
£22000-28000 per annum
24 January 2024
A leading Commercial Law firm with offices nationwide are seeking a Wills, Tax and Trusts Paralegal to join the team at their Shrewsbury office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm and award winning team with a role offering a high quality of work and genuine career progression opportunities.
- You will be supporting the Wills, Tax and Trusts team with the management of taxable trusts and estates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally have previous experience working as a Paralegal. It is important to have a good knowledge of tax and trusts which could have been gained in a financial background.
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines.
- Confident and a good communicator.
- Able to work as a team and individually.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Career Progression
Please click apply. Dont worry if you dont have an up to date cv, get in touch directly with Laura-Kate on 07731525692 to get the ball rolling. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.